Compu-Net Systems Provides A Computer Security Service in Bluffton or Cleveland That Meets Your Needs and Budget
We believe in a multi-layered approach with a Computer Security Service: Onsite and offsite data backup solutions with optional disaster recovery, Antivirus and Antimalware solutions, Email SPAM and Virus filtering solutions, Email encryption solutions, and Firewall / UTM Appliance solutions.
Data Backup: Compu-Net Systems offers a variety of backup solutions. We have partnered with StorageCraft and Symantec as our primary vendors for backup solutions. Having a good daily backup is an essential part of your security subsystem and is the most important component. Do you know if your last backup job ran successfully? By implementing one of our backup solutions and Compu-Net’s RTMS you can have peace of mind knowing your backups are successful. Are you tired of rotating backup media offsite or need a disaster recovery (DR) solution? Compu-Net Systems has an offsite backup solution Computer Security Service with optional disaster recovery. Let us plan your backup solution today to avoid disaster tomorrow!
Antivirus / Antimalware: Compu-Net Systems has partnered with Symantec and Malwarebytes as our go-to enterprise level Antivirus and Antimalware software vendors. We take having a PC getting an infection very seriously and have implemented custom settings and in-house written programs to combat the nastiest of viruses and malware. We believe that just using out-of-the box settings is not enough to be fully protected. By implementing Compu-Net Systems hardened settings you will have peace of mind knowing that you are as protected as you can be from viruses and malware.
Email Filtering: Compu-Net Systems has partnered with LogicNow and Reflexion to filter email for SPAM and viruses and provides for business continuity of your email subsystem whether you have an onsite email server or not.
- Do you receive many SPAM messages in your inbox on a daily basis?
- Do you need to receive and respond to new email message in the event that your email server is down?
If you answer “yes” to either question, “CNS Mail Protection” is your solution!
Email Encryption: Today, more and more industries have compliancy requirement to send encrypted email. Compu-Net Systems has partnered with an industry leading company to provide email encryption services. Is your company required to send encrypted email? Not sure if email encryption is required for your business? We can help Computer Security Service!
Router/Firewall: Having a business-class router/firewall is the first line of defense to keep unwanted network traffic from entering your business network infrastructure. Compu-Net Systems has partnered with Cisco, Sophos and NetGear to evaluate and recommend the best device for your business.
UTM Appliance: The biggest questions we receive about installing a UTM (Unified Threat Management) Appliance is what is it and why do I need it? There are several reasons to install a UTM:
· Do you want to have peace of mind knowing that all network traffic coming in and out of your network is being scanned for known threats and blocked if a known threat is found?
· Are you tired of losing productivity because of employees checking their Facebook or other social media page and want to block use of certain web pages or types of web pages?
· Do you want to block all traffic from a particular country?
· Do you have a compliancy requirement to install an Intrusion Protection System (IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) system, or a need to provide Firewall reporting?
· Would you like to have a reliable Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to your office for remote access to network resources?
· Do you have multiple offices and want to securely connect the networks together?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the questions above, a UTM (Unified Threat Management) may be your best solution Computer Security Service!