When it comes to Computer Security, we believe in a multi-layered approach
Does your insurance company require one or more of the solutions below to bind your cyber security policy?
Compu-Net Systems offers a variety of backup solutions. Having a good daily backup is an essential part of your business operations and the most important component of your security subsystem.
Do you know if your last backup job ran successfully? Have you tested your backups to ensure they are usable in a disaster-recovery (DR) scenario? By implementing one of our backup solutions and combining it with one of our Managed IT Service programs, you can have peace of mind knowing your backups are successful.
Are you tired of rotating backup media offsite or need a DR solution? Compu-Net Systems has an offsite backup solution with optional DR. Let us plan your backup solution today and avoid disaster tomorrow!
Security Awareness Training
Protection starts with people. Your employees are the weakest link when it comes to system security. Adding Security Awareness Training (SAT) helps to empower your staff to really “think before they click” and know if something is safe or not. Training videos and tests are provided each month that will help you to gauge which employees need more training. Real world and relevant phishing emails are randomly sent to further train and test your staff.
Let Compu-Net Systems put your SAT program together so you can start training your human firewall today!
Endpoint Protection, Antivirus and Antimalware Solutions
Our Endpoint Protection, Antivirus and Antimalware solutions allow us to monitor and manage your Internet connected devices from anywhere. This ensures your devices stay up to date, run daily scans and that the protection software is healthy.
Web filtering can be implemented to block website categories (i.e., those deemed inappropriate) and provide country blocking.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is built in to ensure compliance and maintain your company requirements.
Software features built into the real time-protection module helps to prevent Ransomware infections.
Optional Extended Detection and Response (XDR) may be implemented at any time. This feature adds 30 days of cloud-stored-data-points from your systems – allowing us to analyze “what happened” if a system or network is compromised.
Compu-Net Systems has solutions to filter your email for SPAM, scan for viruses and to provide business continuity of your email subsystem. Whether you have an onsite email server or using some other email provider, we have you covered:
- Do you receive too many SPAM messages on a daily basis?
- Do you need to receive and respond to new email message even when your email server is down?
- Do you need a business-continuity solution in the event your email server goes down?
- Do you need to maintain a blacklist or whitelist of certain email addresses?
- Do you need to enable fraud protection on inbound email messages?
- Do you need to send encrypted email messages?
- Do you need to archive all your email messages for compliance reasons?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, Compu-Net System’s Email Protection is your solution!
Router / Firewall
Having a business-class router/firewall is the first line of defense for keeping unwanted network traffic off your internal business network and infrastructure. Compu-Net Systems has several firewall options to choose from. Let us evaluate your needs and recommend the best device for your business.
Two of the most common questions we receive about installing a UTM (Unified Threat Management) Appliance is, “what is it” and “why do I need it”? Below are a few questions to consider to help determine if a UTM Appliance is right for you:
- Do you want to have peace of mind knowing the traffic coming in and out of your network is scanned for known threats and blocked if a known threat is found?
- Are you tired of slow or sluggish Internet connectivity or losing productivity because employees are checking Facebook or other social media pages during work hours?
- Do you want to block access to certain web pages or certain types of web sites?
- Do you want to block all network traffic to/from a particular country?
- Do you have a compliancy requirement to install an Intrusion Protection System (IPS), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) System or a need to provide Firewall reporting?
- Would you like to have a reliable Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to your office for remote access to network resources?
- Do you have multiple offices and want to securely connect the networks together?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a UTM (Unified Threat Management) Appliance may be your best solution!
Multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
80% of security breaches involve compromised passwords. Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) – also called Two-factor Authentication (2FA) – protects your application and Windows logons by using a second source of credential validation. This extra security step sends a code, or token, to your phone that is then used to verify your identity before granting access. This cloud-based solution integrates easily with your existing technology to provide that second layer of protection.
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Compu-Net System’s cloud-based Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool integrates and analyzes logs from Windows computers and servers, firewalls, antivirus software, remote management and monitoring tools, Microsoft 365 and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) tools. This provides real-time analysis of what is happening on your systems and on your network in order to provide almost-instant alerts to any malicious threat. A security operations center is staffed 24×7 to respond, stop and mitigate any found threats.
Data Destruction Services
Compu-Net Systems offers data destruction services for computer hard drives. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below, we can help:
- Do you have old computers or hard drives laying around that you are keeping because they still contain data or you are not sure what data they contain?
- Does your business security officer require a certificate of destruction for old hard drives?
- Do you have hard drives that can not be removed from your place of business until data destruction is complete? We can come to you!
Don’t let your data fall into the wrong hands. Compu-Net Systems can destroy the data and provide a certificate of destruction for compliance purposes.
Contact Compu-Net Systems today for all your Computer Security Service needs!